Friday, August 22, 2008

Super Surprise Friday

Well, we've got today and one more Friday before our schooling starts, and then it's the end of our Friday surprises. Maybe this will be a summer tradition. Despite some of Lanie's least favorite outings, she has, overall, enjoyed our excursions and treats.

I didn't have anything planned for today. I suppose I can make some mile-high sundaes since I've got all the stuff for it. I thought roasting marshmallows at the fire pit would be nice, but when I suggested it to Shane, he thought Saturday after church would be better. He's beat by Fridays.

Fortunately for all of us, he's taking a few days off next week and we'll be making lots of memories as a well-rested family. And since most schools are starting up around here onTuesday, we'll pretty much have run of the state. So that's nice too.

No comments: