Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We've got a busy one in store today. Looking forward to all the preparations but hoping love doesn't get lost in tasks.

I stop by A Holy Experience every time she has a new post, but today I decided to click a link within her post that took me here. So, I'm sitting at the computer, crying over my waffle plate, reading some of the most beautiful prose I've ever encountered. I challenge you to visit the link and see if you don't somehow view your life differently.

Friday we'll be fixing these little turkeys for breakfast ... it's probably the closest Lanie will actually come to eating a turkey this year. Or in her life. I'll take what I can get.

And Saturday is our annual visit to Valley View Farms for Christmas ornament shopping. Yeah, and then Wegmans (be sure to say it in song because it's that good).

I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: