Friday, July 17, 2009

Milestones

Erin peed on the floor.

"Mommy, I pooped on your floor!" she exclaimed. "I show you."

It was only urine and I cleaned it up, we had just finished showers and were getting ready for bed.

"Next time you want to wee-wee, you let me know and we'll put you on the potty," I offered.

"No, I fall in. I use my little potty," and she trotted off bare bottomed to the training potty in the nursery, soon to be school room. She sat down and waited. "It's not working," she commented. She waited some more. And then she asked me to buy a flusher for her potty. Insert smile.

After several minutes, she peed. Lanie and I cheered loudly. So she did an encore performance and peed some more. She's already talking about what kind of panties she wants to buy.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Yeah! Go Erin!!

Beckie said...

2nd kid seems to be much easier to potty train...at least for me.