Friday, July 17, 2009

School days

We had a nice rain shower this afternoon, so while Erin napped, Lanie and I set to work to convert the nursery into our school room.

My back really hurts, but it's nearly finished. We just have to bring up the other three chairs that go with the table and dismantle the crib that we never used.

Supplies. How long can this organization possibly last with two kids?


Some of the books we're using for summer school.


A basket of books.


A basket of board books for Erin.


And more baskets.

Bookshelf for summer reading.


Converted closet into a library and entertainment storage place.


Orange rockin' reading nook and the former changing station that's been switched to supply cabinet.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you've been quite busy! You have to tell me how you decorated that room with the
Dr. Suess murals. I am in love with it! Please tell your daughter that I think her haircut is beautiful. They're both gorgeous children. Congrats Courtney, I'm so happy for you.

Courtney said...

Come over sometime and see it for yourself. Seriously. Berry picking just down the road, stay for lunch at our house. FB me and we'll set up a date!