Saturday, December 5, 2009

First flakes 2009

No sooner had I hit publish on my last post did I hear, "Mom! It's snowing!" followed by Erin's "Can I put my boots on and go out?" So we put on shoes and coats and went out for the novelty of the season's first flakes. Funny how the second the kids got out, tongues stuck out to catch flakes. It must be intuitive.


Erin; Erin's puppies watching from inside; Lanie


The kids decided they really did want to play outside. So back inside to get hats and gloves. Later, snow pants for sliding down the playset slides. After a good hour, they were ready to come in for hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows. Happily playing together inside with rosy cheeks and warm bodies. And outside, it's really coming down--rooftops and lawns covered. Sure is pretty.



Lanie; more snow; Erin catching flakes

No comments: