Friday, December 25, 2009

It's a wonderful life





Looking at Christmas lights after the Christmas Eve service; delivering cinnamon rolls and staying for a visit; decorating a lopsided gingerbread tree; kids eager to go to sleep in anticipation for morning; watching a classic movie till way too late and feeling tears sting my eyes over happiness; coffee brewing; Lanie surveying gifts under the tree; Erin's, "It's too many presents!"; competing for the high score on Bop-It; increasing fog and nowhere to go; an afternoon in pajamas; too much chocolate; lots of hugs and kisses; watching movies back to back and playing games; homemade pizza for dinner; being unhurried; feeling full.

3 comments:

jodie said...

You really, really, really, really, really need to go into a photography business!

Courtney said...

I always think of you when I select my pictures! Thanks for the compliment. =)

Beckie said...

The picture of the girls nose to nose is so wonderful! I want one for my wall. = )