Monday, January 25, 2010

Picnic Tuesday

I'm wondering if the kids remember tomorrow's picnic Tuesday. Erin was requesting a picnic today while winds howled and rain pelted our windows. And my back was out, again, making it hard to get up and down from the floor. So she settled for grilled cheese cut into a bear shape at the table.

But tomorrow, I'm thinking a pudding snack would be a delightful treat. And thanks to Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen, we might have this lovely coconut chocolate pudding debut as a special dessert. And if the kids don't like it, well, there's more for me!

Always looking for a bright side.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I absolutely love the idea of a "picnic Tuesday"! Let us know how it goes and how the pudding turns out! It sounds delicious!

REG said...

Coconut chocolate pudding sounds good. Sorry about your back.

Courtney said...

Picnic was good. Waiting on verdict about chocolate pudding.