Monday, November 22, 2010

One thousand gifts and still counting (1156-1171)

A piano of our own

Christmas tree patterns and advent pockets
Sewing with a friend at the kitchen counter
Her homemade rolls
And her kindness in everything

Sleepy looking old man waiting for his wife to finish up shopping
His sweet smile when I said hello

Long grocery lines
and cheery patron faces
Quietly Chamomile tea

Gifted dulce de leche
Reggie
Chrisi

Deck the Halls played by Lanie. Fa la la la la, la la la la!
Intentional friends
Christmas lights, before Thanksgiving

Keep counting at A Holy Experience.

3 comments:

stacey said...

Love the bags! May have to borrow that idea for an activity for my girls!

Stacey
from the gratitude community

Courtney said...

Thanks, Stacey. Gosh, I hate to admit: I'm 41 and I did those myself. Ha! Art, obviously not my strength. =)

amy in peru said...

so thankful for all the small gifts...

:)

amy in peru