Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Circa 1990

Emailed a friend of the vicious purge going on here. Packing up clothes for donations: army fatigues used during my 30th birthday paintball party, jeans from my college days that I am only kidding myself about that I'll get back into.

My friend LOL'd in response. I believe her exact words were:

"Girl, you made me laugh out loud.  I know for a FACT that any jeans from my college days would be totally NOT in fashion right now, so I don't even want to KNOW what style yours were that you were hanging onto!"

So I know she'll appreciate this photo of me. Note the very Julia Roberts hair style, the head band, and the over-sized wire rim glasses. Back then, I was rockin' it.






Several bags later, I'm wondering why I didn't downsize years ago. However, I did keep one pair of jeans.




No comments: