Sunday, November 6, 2011

In a well-ventilated area

Pandora. Key word: The Cars.

"You're listening to The Cars?" he asked. "I hate The Cars."

The 80s were so much more than Madonna and Toni Basil.

Steve Winwood, Eddie Money, The Cars to name a few. Thank you, Pandora.

I crank up the volume and pull out the primer to paint over the doors leading into the dining room. Lots of home projects inside and out. The process of transformation, literally and figuratively.

"If we were on DIY, would we be Marriage Under Construction or DIY Nightmares?" I still have hopes of running into a Crasher at the hardware store. No such luck.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Ah...Steve Winwood...while you see a chance take it...

The Cars...I kind of lose my mind, yeah...

I've been doing Pandora a lot, too. Steely Dan, Cream, early U2. They even have the obscure... Pousette-Dart Band...

Courtney said...

Good stuff.

The kids were dancing along to Billy Idol's "Dancing with Myself". Uh, uh, uh, oh .... uh, uh, uh, oh.

Super cute.