Thursday, November 14, 2013

Review

We had our homeschool review with the county today. We've been seeing the same man ever since we started. I think it's kind of cool he gets to watch my kids grow up.

The review went well. It ended at noon. We were all famished. The kids and I got in the car and went to Panera for lunch. It was crowded. We sat at a cafe table and ate.

I felt so happy having lunch with the kids. (It doesn't hurt that Panera has the best creamy tomato soup ever.)

Home, and a sunny sky, not too cold. Erin went outside somewhere, and Lanie practiced jingles. I sneaked a few Peppermint Patties from the freezer.(Chocolate is a comfort food.)

I wrote down the kids' assignments for the day. I'm thankful to homeschool. I know it's not for everyone, whatever the reason. But it works for us.

No comments: