Sunday, November 10, 2013

Saturday with Erin

She looks so fancy in her red wool coat.

She skips and hops when she walks.

I give her a piece of gum when we get in the car, and it is treasure to her. 

We went to a few stores yesterday, and she loves to shop. I think gift-giving is her love language. She held the felted leaf place mats and the cupcake stencils. She talked about her favorite shape--it would be the heart (it's mine too). She tried a few times to get me to buy the gem encrusted votive holders. I would have liked to get them, but we had other things to get.

She gets smiles and looks and comments.

She chats me up a storm whenever we're together. People look over and eavesdrop. I catch them.

She out-loves me every time I tell her how much I love her.

We hold hands wherever we go.

She looks so fancy in her red wool coat.


2 comments:

MarshallsMommy said...

'Erin is happe.' Love it!

Courtney said...

=)

I loved that glimpse into her heart.