Saturday, December 7, 2013

Let it snow!

Erin is having her seventh birthday party tomorrow, and there is snow in the forecast. Perfect accompaniment to our theme.

She wanted a Princess Sophia party, and I'm accommodating to an extent. But Pinterest had a ton of cute wintry ideas that I incorporated as well.

Here's a peek:


the making of a snowman for snowball toss

shattered blue sky because I didn't have a lot of blue paper

Hello Kitty is crashing the Princess part

juice box photo bomb

completed snowman

Lanie and me

I love this kid!
More soon.

3 comments:

MarshallsMommy said...

The 'shattered' blue sky makes it look like it's snowing!!! LOVE! Enjoy! Happy Birthday, Big Kid!

Courtney said...

Thanks, friend! I'll pass along the wishes. xoxo

Courtney said...

BTW, yours was the first Christmas card we got! Love you.