Monday, December 30, 2013

One thousand gifts and still counting (5156-5175)

French toast bakes
a light crowd at the store
a quiet worship
the song that played--that reminds me to always look back and be thankful
the verse impressed upon me

and opportunities to reflect on that
a calendar prepared
a focus for the year
grace, given and received
examples that make me ask, and make me choose: wholehearted

running into Jody at Wegmans
and Christy in the rain at church
for hugs and thanks from the worship team
a pleasant road trip on Christmas Eve
a great chat with my sister in Mississippi

disappointments that birth change
truth
freedom
and all of 2013--a beautiful journey
the difference here makes
remodel

Valentine's Day

house guest

stomps


inscription


school room


run

putting together the chair




apple blossom

picnic with a sister

home, sweet home






baby teeth

recitals

locks of love



blue-y

David and Anita

end of summer picnic












Lanie's birthday










 


on the bike again

snake catchers

beach


Cherry Coke fix





3 comments:

MarshallsMommy said...

Love your 'happy.' art. Totally going to copy and make my own knock off version!

Courtney said...

I love how easily you do that. I was talking about you recently about how you notice things and recreate them. You are so creative, and you bless so many people with it.

MarshallsMommy said...

PS Totally love how you also make the Hershey Kisses PB cookies at Christmastime. I've been making them every year the past going on 9 (!!!) years we have been married and they are so foreign to my man. I am seriously like, are you kidding me? This is PART OF CHRISTMAS!