Monday, May 12, 2014

One thousand gifts and still counting (5529-5551)

a tractor to ride to cut the grass
marigolds and impatiens

a pot of flowers and sweet words and wishes from Linda
Anita's generous love and hugs
a call from David, to wish me happy Mother's Day
breakfast prepared by a great husband (and ordered by a dear daughter)
how she couldn't sleep because of the anticipation

early morning greetings
heavy rains and thunderstorms
a delightful, sunny day
bootcamp
big salads

the variety of birdsong in the yard
lessons learned when things don't go the way I'd like
kids getting along great
weaving crafts
gifted scented oil and the oil warmer so my house smells like hers

Erica next to me at church
Tracey
the sweet text message from my brother-in-law
my family
Lanie playing piano at the recital

how far she has come

No comments: