Monday, June 2, 2014

One thousand gifts and still counting (5604-5626)

a lovely graduation ceremony
mama friends I love and admire

lemon squares
an opportunity to be an influencer
an eager helper in the kitchen
a beautiful sunny weekend
camera 1



a bird taking up residence in the birdhouse Lanie got me for Mother's day
cereal for dinner
gifted cake in the fridge
and wine from a neighbor
how Erin plays with their dogs

(wholehearted)


lunch with Dad and Linda
that it was just us
and it was good (thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you)
a chat with Tracey

a pool for the kids




a friend in Kellie all these years
my parents' former neighbor from 25 years ago
music to dance to in the school room
my man
a bench my dad built, and that he said he'd build one for me too



that nothing is impossible for You, God

No comments: