Monday, September 29, 2014

One thousand gifts and still counting (6049-6089)

for the view that it is
a rainy day for my mum

a thank you note in my family mail
a favorite class x 2
Your provision
chances for understanding and learning
the smell of vinegar on freshly mopped floors

maple flavored coffee
an infinity scarf
and socks on my feet
the return of stomps
wood for a good price

Satsuma
a visit with Kellie and her kiddos
my girls' Friday dinner out at a friend's
four day weekends
free eggs and bread

chocolate pie
a bag of tomatoes, gifted
a bench, table and chair for the patio, gifted
song around the table
girls who were eager all day to gift and sing

wishes on a candle
a happy birthday, two days early
next parties to plan
Dad and Linda over
peppermint oil and lavender

camera 1
a loom bracelet made by Erin
pizza lunch day
Jennifer's dedication
texts with friends

a card from Reggie
a diamond with rough edges
a family selfie
that I get to be the mom to these girls
a crackle glass vase from my favorite store

and a candle for the mantle
friendship with Allen and Kelly
that You know the number of our days
Your song over me

No comments: