Sunday, December 28, 2014

The twenty

I've taken the survey a few years in a row. And my answers are different in ways that surprise me. Like number 18: best use of time? It was always hospitality. While a worthy endeavor for sure, I would say that this year, my best use of time was photographing families. Such a personal and fulfilling way to engage with others in a variety of circumstances that went beyond taking a picture.



1. Perhaps the single best thing? It came at the end of the year when I realized we'd be blogging through the Bible for a SEVENTH year. Thanks, God!

3. An unexpected joy--my dad taking me and the girls out to lunch.
5. Three words to describe the year: wholehearted, fulfilling, fast-paced.

8. Best books: Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers by Leslie Leyland Fields; Table Life by Joanne Thompson (not compensated to recommend or review these books)

12. Spiritual growth--giving God some of the biggest things out of my control and watching him wow me in his response.


You can check out the questions and review the year for yourself over at The Art of Simple.

No comments: