Monday, September 14, 2015

And still counting (7499-7530)

the power of prayer
calm in a storm

two weeks behind me
black coffee
Republic of Tea's Orange Ginger Mint herbal tea
hugs and kisses from my kids
a back-to-school batch of cookies

my family
learning boundaries and priorities
worship
a great day for my girl at CBS and math
Kellie at the pool

last splashes with friends for the season
encouragement
a Saturday walk with Nora
red onions on my salad
Shane

a great first day of class
message sent (during my class) and message received (during church svc) (John 13:35, NLT)
and how it was the final influence for my response
sleeping in till 7 a.m.
the sweetness of grapes

open doors
a foggy morning
peace, as fleeting as it is at times
a Pinterest message reminding me who I am in Christ
a place for Lanie

Reggie
Nora
Lisa
Marshall's Mom
Kellie

No comments: