Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Catching up on December

Erin's class had a poetry reading. Cuteness!

 Goofing around in Great Books on the last day of class in 2015.

Aunt Connie came by with cupcakes last week! Not a crumb left.

Had coffee with Ann and she brought these warmers filled with cherry pits (heat 2 mins in the microwave). The benefits of an old, cold house--warmth from friends and family.

Marshall's Mom made me labels for my jars. Hello buckwheat.

Welcome baking soda and baking powder!

 Seriously, I love this.
 Getting ready to start cookie baking for my neighbors. Our first year as gluten free. Wish me luck.


Much of the week has been/will be dedicated to hermitting. What is hermitting? A kind of nesting, hibernating, reclusing--involving warm drinks, hot fires, good books, Christmas music, and something sweet.

Slowing down to savor family and season, to rest and restore.

No comments: