Monday, January 11, 2016

And still counting (8136-8176)

what sitting at the table revealed to me
a better path
good books
my family
coffee

a new schedule
the sweet lady who comes after our lesson
peace
tears
prayer

focus
community
time spent with Marshall's mom on her birthday
honest talks with Nora
people I can be real with and know they have my heart

time with my kids
hand lotion
the kids in Great Books
books on hold at the library
a book to read on the hard bench

the limbo
a night out with Erin
things that matter
and the things that will matter five years from now
Shane

coffee with Kellie
encouragement
the writers on 66 Books
Jesus, Esther, Job, Abram and Peter
gloves

wood to burn
heat
cherry pit warmers on my leg
Anita
Lisa

Denise
Psalm 23
a waffle iron
messages with my dad
a Jody sighting at church

Becky's yes to help

No comments: