Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Just for fun

Three places I've lived:
1. in someone's house as a nanny
2. with my in-laws during moving times
3. in a dorm


Five places I've worked:
1. a bakery
2. a bank
3. a publishing company
4. an ad agency
5. a co-op

Three things I love to watch:
1. my kids
2. my yard
3. my church's worship team

Four places I have been:
1. Spain
2. Israel
3. San Antonio, TX
4. San Francisco, CA

Three things I love to eat:
1. chocolate
2. cheese
3. pizza

Three people I think will answer also
1. Nora might
2.
3.


Three things I like to drink
1. water
2. coffee
3. wine

Three things I am looking forward to
1. every.single.day
2. the end of this school year
3. the 2016-2017 school year

Hobbies
1. reading
2. writing
3. photography

Two Regrets
1. a divided heart--putting other things before my family
2. not following Jesus sooner

No comments: