Lanie picking berries. Erin picking berries. Lanie on swing in summer.
Making chocolate chip, white chip cookies. Cookie monster love. Erin's ready to ride.
Play-doh. Big backyard. Summer sliding.
Shane's goatee--Lanie called his whiskers "spikes." Goofing around with camera. Erin playing.
Hoping you enjoyed the last days of summer. As much as I love all the season has to offer, I am looking forward to fall and jeans, sweaters, pumpkin food and apple cider.
Hey there, and thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! Can I just say that I L-O-V-E your picture of Lanie's feet on the swing?! And you say you're not creative?? About the fear factor party, I just surfed the internet for different ideas under that topic -- there's LOTS out there! We did simple, silly stuff, like cold spaghetti for "intestines", and blueberry jello with cottage cheese mixed in for "brains". Hungry yet? =) Drop by again, and enjoy your weekend!
Pete, that's one of my favorite pictures. I don't find myself particularly skilled at photography, but once in a while, I take a shot of something that I just love. Shane, however, has no talent in composition--not even accidentally. None whatsoever. I have now revoked any and all picture taking responsibilities from him. One of these days, I'll show you just how bad he can get.
4 comments:
Hey there, and thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! Can I just say that I L-O-V-E your picture of Lanie's feet on the swing?! And you say you're not creative?? About the fear factor party, I just surfed the internet for different ideas under that topic -- there's LOTS out there! We did simple, silly stuff, like cold spaghetti for "intestines", and blueberry jello with cottage cheese mixed in for "brains". Hungry yet? =) Drop by again, and enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for the tips!
The swing picture is one of my favorites!
Courtney
Lanie on the swing is so evocative of childhood - you could enter it as a contest picture. Love it! PETE
Pete, that's one of my favorite pictures. I don't find myself particularly skilled at photography, but once in a while, I take a shot of something that I just love. Shane, however, has no talent in composition--not even accidentally. None whatsoever. I have now revoked any and all picture taking responsibilities from him. One of these days, I'll show you just how bad he can get.
Court
Post a Comment